Look for a invite to hit your in-box in the near future from your local board. We're making plans now for our next AHF meeting and planning the agenda.
Why join at the local level?
* Build influential relationships at the local level. * Obtain CEU’s! Members pay zero cost for attending regional meetings. Visitors and Non-Members pay $20.00 per meeting.
* Be informed and up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
* Mini trade shows each quarter from business members.
* Network to learn Joint Commission and CMS key focus items
* Network to learn-City Health Inspection key focus items.
* Local best practices from production, patient services, clinical nutrition, and retail perspectives.
* Benchmark-local Key Performance Indicators to
help implement standards.
Two Door Prize's were donated by Hanks Brokerage and Key Impact to raffle off for those who renewed their membership for the coming year.
Infinity Group sponsored a great buffet!
Association for Healthcare Foodserivce.
If you missed the AHF Meet and Greet at La Hacienda Ranch in Colleyville on Dec. 3rd,
you missed a great time!
Your AHF board is looking forward to the coming year and hosting our regional meetings.
Healthcare Organizations are best served by Self-Operated Food Service. AHF national and local organizations drive excellence by developing members to create best practices, member advocacy, and leadership placements that advance the industry as a whole.
Texas Association of Healthcare Foodservice-AHF
Become An AHF Sponsor
AHF works to build critical access points to the self-operated healthcare/LTC communities at every level and stage of your sponsorship. Our annual packages include both year-round and conference-specific benefits for in-person touchpoints. AHF estimates that the self-operated facilities account for more than $8 billion in annual food purchases of the total $12 billion US market. When you add equipment, technology, and service spends into the mix the number grows exponentially.
Our sponsors agree that our members are highly engaged, come ready to find trusted vendors, and have purchasing power. Not only is the healthcare foodservice market growing, but the portion of that market belonging to self-operated facilities is also growing. It is estimated that approximately 60-70% of the healthcare and LTC foodservice industry are self-operated.
Welcome local Nutrition and Food Service Professionals to Texas AHF. Your link to education, networking and benchmarking opportunity in your home state.
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR AHF:
Please download the application, scan or email it to our treasurer
Copyright © Texas Chapter of The Association for Healthcare Foodservice. All rights reserved.